Keep industrial facilities clean and orderly condition by performing any combination of the following: Sweep, mop, srub and vaccum hallways, stairs, public areas and office space.
YOU WILL WORK FULL-TIME, 1ST SHIFT AND 2ND SHIFT AND EARN $17-$17.00 AN HOUR
Sunday 6am-2:30pm + Monday- Thursday 3pm-11:30pm
- Sweeps, polishes, and wet mops, halls, offices, stairways, outside entrances, and all such areas
- Cleans restrooms and toilets, urinals, mirrors, and all other areas in room
- Re-supplies toilet tissue, towels, soap and similar items .
- Periodically scrubs and refinishes floors with sealers and finishers
- Uses electronic floor machines, battery or electric automatic scrubbers, vacuums, carpet cleaning machines,
- Sanitize surfaces and equipment
- collected sorted and disposed of garbage and recycling from production work areas
- Handled spills in work and common areas used proper methods to cleaned sanitize each material
Work 8-hour shifts with overtime as needed.
Must be able to lift and/or carry an upright commercial vacuum.
Must be able to bend and pick up wastebaskets
Must be able to lift and/or push mop bucket
Stand for 8-hour shifts
Be eligible to work in the United States