Assembly Line Worker
Under direct supervision the Employee is responsible for basic product handling on a conveyor line.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to
- Assemble and package a wide selection of pre-packaged food items while being passed down a conveyor line.
- Quality check to ensure that packaged food is not defective.
- Monitor quality and quantity of food items.
- Assist in palletizing finished product.
- Ensure correct product coding and or labeling of each product.
- Clean and maintain work areas and machinery.
- Replenish wrapping/packaging supplies as needed.
- Comply with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
· High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
· Prior experience on a production line or in a food manufacturing setting is a plus
· Ability to work in a loud, fast-paced environment
· Ability to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 30lbs-50 lbs. frequently during shift
Pay Range $16.00-$17.00
** Please call Adaena Lopez 909-730-0030 for more questions**