Established company seeks an experienced Cherry Picker to move around piping products throughout their warehouse for the Stockton area.
This is a full-time position, there are two shifts available first shift where you will earn $20.94 an hour, and Second shift will receive $21.44 to start. Plus, upon direct hire, you will be eligible for a fabulous company benefits package.
To be considered, you must:
• Have at least 2+ years of Cherry Picker operating experience.
• A forklift certification is preferred but not required.
• Be able to operate forklift equipment effectively and safely, complete smaller equipment maintenance tasks, and report any malfunctions
• Receiving and locating product while operating within approved RF processes
• Accurately pick, stack, wrap and stage outbound freight
• Completing work in a prescribed sequence to ensure deliver-by-date is met
• Working effectively to meet productivity, quality and safety targets
• Loading/unloading trucks as the need arises
• Maintaining housekeeping standards in accordance with 5S protocols
• Reporting unsafe work conditions/environment in a timely basis
• Completing Cycle Counts
• Participating in stock replenishment when needed.
Must be able to lift up to 50 LBS.
Do you want to be treated like Royalty? Then it’s time to join Empire Workforce Solutions, where we’re dedicated to helping you find a job that is right for you. If you can easily maneuver a forklift, then we want to hear from you NOW! Please APPLY NOW!
Or Call + Text: