|GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION|
|Responsible for filling customer orders and delivering them to the delivery platform in a manner that meets company standards for safety, security, and productivity. Also responsible for the completeness and correctness of all orders filled.|
· Order Picking: Efficiently pick customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped. Carry or transport orders to shipping locations or delivery platforms with material handling equipment. Stencil, tag, or mark orders as requested.
· Repack: Repack and weigh any orders that require such handling when necessary. Report quality variances.
· Quality: Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
· Equipment: Operate forklift in performance of order filling duties when required. On a daily basis, inspect and perform minor maintenance on the equipment.
· Inventory: Conduct physical inventories as required. Safety, Sanitation, Security: Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety
1st Shift: 5:00am to 1:30pm
2nd Shift: 2:00pm to 10:30pm
Pay Range $15.50-$16.00